Wednesday, October 4, 2017

W...W...W...Wednesdays

IMG_1384-0
 
W… W… W… Wednesday, hosted by Taking on a World of Worlds is a weekly meme showcasing what you just finished reading, what you are currently reading, and what you plan to start reading next.

I'm not sure what I'm reading next...so I'm going to add what I recently added to my TBR instead!
What I Recently Finished Reading
 
33656823
 
Just finished this book last night! I loved it!! Look for my review on the blog on October 24 with TLC Book Tours!
 
What I am Currently Reading
 
32821860
 
Just started this one and loving it so far!
 
27405160
 
I like what I've read so far but having difficulty getting sucked in...anyone else experience that with this one? Should I keep going?
 
What I Just Added to My TBR
 
34189556
 
I just got this one from NetGalley and I'm pretty excited about it!
 
What are you reading this week? Happy Reading!
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading The Wife Between Us...sounds so good! And yeah for the new KH book!!! I'm glad you're enjoying it. I loved it SO much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristan Higgins has really improved over her last few books! She's become one of my "go to" authors!

      Delete