Wednesday, October 11, 2017

W...W...W...Wednesday

IMG_1384-0
 
W… W… W… Wednesday, hosted by Taking on a World of Worlds is a weekly meme showcasing what you just finished reading, what you are currently reading, and what you plan to start reading next.

I'm not sure what I'm reading next...so I'm going to add what I recently added to my TBR instead!

What I Recently Finished Reading
 
32821860
 
I LOVED this book!! My favorite of 2017 so far!! Pre-order it NOW! Review on my blog soon!
 
What I am Currently Reading
 
33280872
 
Always excited for a new CoHo book!!! I've heard great things so I'm excited to read it!

34114362

Listening to this one on audiobook from the library! Hillary narrates it!
 
What I Just Added to My TBR
 
29492073
 
My friend Breanne is reading this one now and enjoying it so far! I want to read it too!
 
What are you reading this week? Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I need a reason to get Audible again and listen to Hillary's book. I bet it's awesome.
    I'm so happy you loved the new KH book.
    I hope you like the new CoHo book. It's really different than her normal books - but in a good way.

    ReplyDelete