Monday, August 7, 2017

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

badge
 
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn @ The Book Date.
 
If you're still reading my blog...THANK YOU! I have just been so crazy busy this summer and just haven't had time for blogging. Since April, my husband and I  have celebrated three weddings of three very special couples, gone on a business trip each, gone to Hawaii, AND sold our first home and bought our dream home! We just got back from our most recent wedding trip to Casper, Wyoming last night! If you follow my instagram you saw the pictures of our road trip and the beautiful wedding!
 
Now, all our travels are done for the summer and we can settle into normal life! For me this means more reading, blogging, and yoga! Thank you for still reading! I'll be back to more frequent posting...I promise!
 
Recently Finished
 
35438059
 
Currently Reading
 
18812405
Started this one during my Wyoming trip and LOVING it. Itching to finish it, hopefully tonight!!
 
Up Next
 
33358197
 
What are you reading this week? Happy Reading!
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Great set of books you got here! The Good Girl looks really interesting!

    Here’s my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? !

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've certainly been busy. Come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just put "Fitness Junkie" on my wish list...it looks like a great one!

    ReplyDelete