Monday, August 7, 2017

Bout of Books 20 Sign up!

Bout of Books

Bout of Books 20 is almost here! It's my favorite reading event!  I've had such a crazy summer and Bout of Books is just what I need to get settled back into normal life and into reading more like I used to. Things have been crazy and I either haven't had time to read or have been in a reading slump. Excited for Bout of Books and to connect with other readers and bloggers!

What is Bout of Books? Here's the official blurb:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 21st and runs through Sunday, August 27th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 20 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

If you want to sign up, there's plenty of time! This is the link to the sign up instructions.  Can't wait for another fun event! My goals and TBR will be posted closer to the beginning of the readathon.

Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. I love book read a thons that run over a week. When my hubby travels I like to sign up! I'll have to check his schedual ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So excited for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely a fun thing - my second time participating this year.

    Best of luck to you - hope you get several good books finished.

    ReplyDelete