Monday, July 10, 2017

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

badge
 
 
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn @ The Book Date.
 
I'm back!! We had a fantastic time in Hawaii (check out my instagram for lots of pics, if you don't follow me already!) and we area all moved into our beautiful new home! Still unpacking and organizing, which will take quite awhile, but settled for the most part! Excited to be back to blogging.
 
I am here this week but will be in Indianapolis next week for a work conference!
 
 
What I Just Finished Reading
 
 
3127719032319723
 
 I ready both these books on vacation and loved them! Reviews up soon :) 
 
 
 What I'm Currently Reading

32604387
About a quarter of the way through this one and really enjoying it so far! Love Liz and Lisa's books and this one is so different from their usual--but in a good way!

What I'm Reading Next

2978007225817374

The work conference I'm going to has two keynote speakers, the authors of these books, so I'm pretty excited about that! They are doing signings after so I'm excited to meet them and get more autographed books! I've made it through most of Super Better already but not the other one yet--will probably read on the plane to Indy.

What are you reading this week? Happy Reading! 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I was at an event were Jane was the keynote speaker and it was right after Reality is Broken came out. I read it and was all set to say something great to her when I got it signed, but ended up with convention sickness before the signing and was doped up on cold medication so I could just hand her my book and smile.

    I did read SuperBetter and again, thought it was brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plane reading is fantastic, isn't it? There's nothing to interrupt you (at least until the drink cart comes around or your seatmate needs to get out).

    I hope you have a great time at the conference!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Looking forward to some reading time for sure!

      Delete
  3. So glad you enjoyed those first two books because I have them to get to. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete