Monday, June 12, 2017

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

badge

This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn @ The Book Date.

Moving this weekend!! Probably won't have time ti read much this week...

What I Just Finished Reading

32570473

Loved this book!! Review on the blog this week!

What I'm Currently Reading


Thanks to the publisher for this ARC!

What I'm Reading Next

?   I just started Everything We Left Behind this morning so I haven't gotten that far yet!

What are you Reading this week? Happy Reading!!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move, and happy reading (when you're able to fit it in).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move!! I hope to read Everything We Left Behind soon. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move. We have one on the horizon too. The move is really happening. We have temporary housing squared away and most of our home library in storage now. Come see what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the cover for Everything We Left Behind.

    ReplyDelete