Monday, June 5, 2017

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

badge

This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn @ The Book Date.

My life has still beeen crazy but things are moving along! We should be closing on the houses/moving in the next couple weeks! So I've been spending a lot of time packing lately and not as much time reading, but I hope to get back at it in the next few weeks after things calm down! :)

What I Just Finished Reading

32920299

Look for my review on the blog this Thursday!

What I'm Currently Reading

32570473

What I'm Reading Next


What are you reading this week? Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Haven't read any of your books. I'll be checking
    them out. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the move and packing!! I know that's a stressful time - hopefully it all goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to The Summer House and Everything We Left Behind. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting about the move. We're just starting the process. Armchair Book Expo, getting ready to move, drama club, and a volunteers' tea. Come see what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete