Monday, April 17, 2017

Monday Musings 4/17

Displaying IMG_0009.JPG
Happy Easter!
My Week: Things have been crazy lately, and I haven't had much time to read or update the blog!! I promise I'm not going away though--I have several blog tours coming up and lots of NetGalley reviews to post this summer! In addition to my busy week of work and going to the gym, my husband and I have been working on lots of projects around the house to get it ready to sell in the (hopefully) near future. We're not looking to move far away but are ready for a bit bigger housein the area. Lots of plans in the works and keeping our fingers crossed that all goes according to plan!

Easter was on Sunday and I had a nice, relaxing day. Went to church in the morning and then went to a nice lunch at my mom in law's. Hope you all (if you celebrate) had a great day with family and friends!

Reading: I've been in a bit of a reading slump lately and had trouble really getting into or connecting with anything. I'm reading these two books this week and posting reviews of them next week. Hoping I connect with these and get out of my slump!! The Jen Kirkman book is pretty funny so far, so things are looking up!

 2581436134597482

Yoga + Running: I had a great week at the gym! In addition to some great yoga sessions and PiYo classes, I had some really good runs, including this one on Friday--4 miles! I've only managed 4 miles once before, and the last  half mile or so was miserable. This time, all 4 miles felt great!! I felt like I could've kept going but wanted to end on  a high note where I was feeling great and not struggling. Progress!!
 
No automatic alt text available.

Looking forward to:  Sunny weather! As an Oregonian, I'm used to rain, but this year is a bit ridiculous! It's looking like Friday and Saturday should be sunny and high 60's so I'm looking forward to that!

Have a great week, everyone!

 

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it sad when highs in the 60s seem like summer? I'm with you...this winter has been a gray, dreary killer.

    ReplyDelete