Monday, April 24, 2017

Bout of Books 19 Sign up!




Bout of Books 

Bout of Books 19 is almost here!  Always excited for another Bout of Books, my favorite readathon! My first Bout of Books was Bout of Books 10...so this will be my TENTH Bout of Books! Wow! What I love most about this readathon is connecting with other readers and bloggers!

Want to know more? Here's the official blurb from the Bout of Books hosts:

  The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 8th and runs through Sunday, May 14th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 19 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


More information about sign ups are here. I will be posting my TBR as the date gets closer!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, and wow, 10 Bout of Books! That's impressive! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I took part in one ages ago but I cannot remember. I'm looking forwards to getting involved and making some new friends though! @amundanesarah on twitter

    ReplyDelete