Monday, March 13, 2017

Mailbox Monday 3/13


Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists!



28251232
Every year for work I get to go to a conference for our online CRM, as I am the communications manager for our office. This year the Hobsons University conference is in Indianapolis, Indiana!I'm pretty excited about it because I grew up a HUGE Indy Car Racing fan, so go get to go to Indy is a bucket list item for me! Anyway, they recently announced the keynote speaker for the event, Jane McGonigal. I purchased her book  on Amazon last week because 1) it looks super interesting and 2) she will be doing a signing at the conference! I'm a pretty big psychology nerd so this one looks super interesting to me!





Newly received from NetGalley:


3174889032828517

 
Any great new books in your mailbox this week?

Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. They both look VERY good.

    Love the cover on The Captain's Daughter.

    Thanks for sharing, and enjoy your books and your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to The Captain's Daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy these books. I think I saw Marriage Pact in another mailbox this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Captain's Daughter sounds intriguing. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete