Monday, March 6, 2017

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

badge 

This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn @ The Book Date.

It snowed here in my part of Oregon today. Snow rarely happens this late in my part of Oregon...it needs to melt...NOW! I am not a fan of winter :) So this post is up a bit late today!

What I Just Finished Reading

2987592620910157

Loved these two!

What I'm Currently Reading

23744207 

What I Plan To Read Next

25570810  
Look for my review with TLC Book Tours March 27th! 

What are you reading this week? 

4 comments:

  1. It's so strange how much snow and winter you're getting and we've hardly had any this year. It's usually the opposite! We have had some really cold temps, but very little snow. And the temps can't stay the same...which is killing my sinuses!!

    Enjoy your reads this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This winter has been so unlike Oregon! I'm south of Portland, and we rarely get any snow let alone the amount we've gotten this year. Give me a 50s and rainy winter any year! Not this!

      Delete
  2. We are having a weird winter. It is supposed to snow tomorrow and then turn around and be really nice on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good picks! I loved listening to Yes Please! Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete