Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Top Ten Books I Liked More/Less Than I Thought I Would

 

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This Week's Topic:
 
Books I Liked More/Less Than I Thought I Would
 
When I first saw this topic,I thought the "More" category would be easier...it turned out the "Less" category was easier. I read some books by my favorite authors in 2016 (Hilderbrand, Giffin, Green) that I was disappointed in. 
 
Books I Liked MORE Than I Thought I Would
 
 547030208416228594731298696524873066
 
 
Books I liked LESS Than I Thought I Would

2588384829437949233418872619246728110094



11 comments:

  1. Erin Hildebrand....I keep trying her books and tossing them back for weird reasons. I'm not sure I've ever finished one. But I do admire her success and that she can crank out bestsellers seemingly effortlessly.

    Lisa @ https://hopewellslibraryoflife.wordpress.com/2017/02/21/top-10-tuesday-ten-books-or-less-than-other-people/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some of hers I LOVE and others that I just don't!

      Delete
  2. I agree on 1984. Usually those “required reading” books are really boring. I was surprised with that one.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't read it until this year! Was so glad I did!

      Delete
  3. I really want to read 1984. I still have not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just did this year! It's a great read!

      Delete
  4. I've heard quite a few good things about Behind Closed Doors... hopefully I'll still like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's extremely well written, but extremely disturbing, to a level that was just too much for me. That's what put it on this list!

      Delete
  5. Haha I thought the same thing that "more" category would be easier than "less", it turned out to be other way around. I haven't read any of the books above but I really want to read Susan Mallery, I just can't decide on which books to read lol.
    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan Mallery has SO MANY books! Hard to choose. I like her Fool's Gold series a lot. And the new ones--The Girls of Mischief Bay is really good!

      Delete
  6. I still need to read She Laughs in Pink. I have the second book in that series, too. I got this book after you compared it to a CoHo read...just need to make time to try it!

    ReplyDelete