Monday, January 30, 2017

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

badge 

This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn @ The Book Date.
 
I've been slacking in the blogging department lately. Been reading a lot but not in the mood to blog/write.  I'm sure it will come back to me soon! It's been super busy for me lately, and we have a LOT of travel planned this year, so 2017 is going to be crazy. A business trip for my husband, a business trip for me, two weddings out of state, and a vacation to Kona make up our April through August of 2017!
What I Just Finished Reading/Listening To
 
15783514431352238447

I listened to The School of Essential Ingredients on audiobook from the library and it was delightful!

What I'm Currently Reading/Listening To
 
298686109724798
  I love Anna Kendrick's writing so far! And I've really gotten into audiobooks, and was happy to find one by Sarah Jio that I haven't read yet!
 
What I Plan To Read Next
 
No idea....I'll see what I feel like!! It's hard to know ahead of time and I just started these two!
 
What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

  1. Loved The Ocean at the End of the Lane. Of course I am also just a huge Neil Gaiman fan. :)
    Looks like you've gotten in a LOT of reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've recently discovered him and I love his work so far!

      Delete
  2. I really want to read Anna Kendrick's book at some point.

    ReplyDelete