Monday, January 9, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

badge

This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn @ The Book Date.
 
This past week was Bout of Books (see my updates here) so I got a lot of reading done! It was also VERY cold, and we got quite a lot of snow (for my part of Oregon at least--only takes a few inches for us to freak out).  One of our pipes froze on Friday, so that was an adventure. Luckily, we got the pipe thawed, it didn't burst ,and we had no further issues. Needless to say, I am already ready for spring. Winter is NOT my season!

Just Finished:

6654118

This was a delightful read. It took me right back to Maui, which is just what I needed during this cold and snowy week!

29610595

Not my favorite CoHo, but still a great read!!

Currently Reading:

30172760

Enjoying this read! Look for my review on the blog next Monday!

Up Next:

30213116


What are you reading this week? Happy Reading!!

9 comments:

  1. I just purchased "Lift and Separate" and I hope to get to it soon--I think I'll need a light read after I finish my current books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad your pipes didn't burst. What a disaster (a costly one) that would have been. Here in Cali, its not snowing but its cold although people in snowy climates would say it's bathing suit weather. We have such thin skin here! lol The Aloha Quilt looks delightful. I'll have to read up on it and possibly add it to my TBR.

    - Mama Vicky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy the (relative) warmth of Cali!! :) The Aloha Quilt is definitely a great read!

      Delete
  3. I am always worried about frozen pipes. It is pretty cold here today and I am freezing and would like to hibernate. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's really cold, leave your faucet dripping just a bit and that will help!

      Delete
  4. Oooh! Another new Colleen Hoover book! I need to check that out!


    Here’s my It’s Monday! What are you Reading? Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's heavy and intense--but still a must read for a CoHo fan!

      Delete
  5. I hope you are having a good week.

    The Aloha Quilt looks good.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete