Wednesday, November 2, 2016

W...W...W...Wednesday November 2

 IMG_1384-0

W… W… W… Wednesday, hosted by Taking on a World of Worlds is a weekly meme showcasing what you just finished reading, what you are currently reading, and what you plan to start reading next.

I've been so busy with work lately--Fall is our super busy time. That combined with fighting a cold has made me slack in the blogging department! Still been reading a lot though and hoping to get back on track with blogging soon!

Just Finished 

27833670 
 This book is AMAZING. Get this book and read it NOW! Full review later this week!

Current Read


23212667
Clearly, I'm on a creepy book kick right now! 

23341607
Listening to this one on audiobook

Up Next

10507293 
Haven't read this series yet and have been wanting a new series to get into!

What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better! We're all fighting colds here, too, and it sucks!

    I am SO GLAD you loved Dark Matter!!! Yay!!

    All the Missing Girls is good - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Dark Matter started, but haven't had a lot of time to actually settle in with it. Hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete