Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Teaser Tuesday: Yesternight



Teaser Tuesday | BooksAndABeat.com

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
 BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

25566506 

My Teaser:

"Oh my Lord, that infamous Oregon November dampness--three times worse on the coast than what I experienced in Portland. Rainwater streamed down my face, iced my cheeks, and smeared my lips with the briny taste of the nearby Pacific."  page 4


I am LOVING this book so far. I love that it's set in Oregon and about the field of psychology (my undergraduate major). I loved this quote about the Oregon coast because, well....it's true! 

Happy Reading, friends! 

1 comment:

  1. I know that infamous Oregon dampness well. Here is my teaser: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2016/11/teaser-tuesday-beautiful-affliction-by.html

    ReplyDelete