Monday, November 28, 2016

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

badge

This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn @ The Book Date.

What a great Thanksgiving weekend! Sad to see it end. I enjoyed some great food, time with family and friends, great football games, and tons of reading time!!

Just Finished:

25566506
LOVED this one!

22918050

I didn't like this one as much as the first three but it's still worth the read!

26074181
Finished the series!!  Still liked the first three better but this was a solid read.

Currently Reading:

6514

Somehow, I've made it this far without reading this one. I was a psych major!

4268157

I've heard good things about this series! Anyone read it?

Up Next:

27276316

What are you reading this week? Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you loved Yesternight - I still need to finish that one. I've heard Perfect Chemistry is really good, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping to get to Yesternight soon. Glad you loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, the cover for "Yesternight"is beautiful!

    I haven't read "The Bell Jar" either...but it's on my list of books I should probably get to...someday....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesternight has such a great cover. I just bought the first three in the Selection series but haven't had a chance to read them yet. I also have Perfect Chemistry on my Kindle to read. Too many books, too little time! Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had much interest in reading The Selection series but maybe I'll keep it in mind since you enjoyed the books. It seems like a quick and easy binge-read. I'm totally intrigued by the cover of "The Gilded Years." If I saw that at the library, I would most definitely pick it up!

    ReplyDelete