Monday, November 21, 2016

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

badge 


This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn @ The Book Date.
 
I've been LOVING the Selection series! Read the first three books in one week and now starting on the fourth! They are quick, easy reads that are so entertaining! Since this week is Thanksgiving, I'm hoping to get a lot of reading done over the long weekend.

Just Finished:
 
18635016 
 
28187230 
 
Currently Reading:
 
25566506 
 
22918050
 
Up Next:

26074181 

27276316 

What are you reading this week? Happy Reading and Happy Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I've never seen The Gilded Years but that cover is simply gorgeous. Definitely checking it out.
    Hope you enjoy your reads this week! Lucky you I'm dying to read The Woman in Cabin 10!
    My It's Monday! Post
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Selection series is one I have been curious about. Should give it a try one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read "The Woman in Cabin 10". I've heard great things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Woman in Cabin 10 is one I need to get to! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete