Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Top Ten Creepy Books on my TBR

 

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This Week's Theme:

Halloween Freebie! I chose Top Ten Creepy Books on my TBR
 
I don't read a lot of creepy books, but I do get in the mood for a good psychological thriller every now and then! Here's my current list. 

I'd LOVE recommendations if you have any! I like creepy psychological ones, not blood/guts/horror.

20640318 
 
26154406
 
23212667
 
 
18812405

This is what  I have so far....help! Give my recommendations, please!! :)

4 comments:

  1. I really want to read the girl in 6E ! I keep hearing so many good things about it. The Girl on the Train is supposed to be a good thriller as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had bad luck with psychological thrillers this year, but I did enjoy "I Let You Go" by Clare Mackintosh. Can't remember if you've read that one already or not. "The Good Girl" has been on my to-read list since it first came out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these, but I do want to try Kubica! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a really good start! I haven't read any of those books either and most of them are on my TBR too. I recently read Behind Closed Doors and it really creeped me out!

    My TTT: http://girlaboutlibrary.blogspot.com/2016/10/five-haunting-books-you-should-read-top.html

    ReplyDelete