Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Dewey's Readathon is this weekend!

deweylogo-400x335 
I know I'm a little late to the sign up party, but I just signed up for the Dewey's 24 hour Readathon on October 22!  I'm not as dedicated as others and stay up all night reading or anything (kudos to you that do! You are amazing!) but my goal is to make extra time for reading and promote to other why reading is awesome!!

Here's my TBR for the readathon:

17212231 
I want to finish it before the movie comes out on the 28th--hubby wants to see it :)

17851885 
 I participate in a Book Bingo with some of my coworkers. One of the categories for this round is to read a book from the Goodreads list "Social Justice: Books on Racism, Sexism, and Class" and I picked this one!

Anyone else participating in the readathon? What's on your TBR?

3 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm glad you're joining in! I am super excited. I originally had no plans for the day/night, but now we have plans to go over to friends for a fire in the evening. So I'll be getting as much read all day as I can! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great time with the readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have Dan Brown's Inferno also!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete