Monday, August 1, 2016

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

badge 

This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn @ The Book Date.

Last week was crazy!  I went to Las Vegas for a work conference (It was SO HOT THERE!) and had a fantastic time. Learned a lot, networked a lot, and even had some fun too. As a result, I didn't get much reading done....but now it's August! My August calendar is pretty wide open all month, so I'm really hoping to catch up on reading and blogging this month.

Just Finished: 

29912899 

Look for my review post on Thursday!

Currently Reading: 

 29639736 

Look for my review post on Friday!

Up Next:

 28110094 

Just picked this up from the library! 

What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I've heard many good things about Jane Green - I hope you enjoy your reads :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to be sure to come back for your review of "Everything We Keep" Mine is coming out in a couple of days and I'm interested to read what others thought of it.

    ReplyDelete