Monday, July 25, 2016

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?


This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn @ The Book Date.
 
Happy last week of July! July has been a crazy month at work for me, so I've gotten much less reading and posting done than I'd like. I'm at a conference for work this week (in Vegas!!), then things will drastically calm down in August! Here's what I'm reading this week: 

Just Finished:
11950578
26721599 

Currently Reading:

29912899 
Look for my tour with #KEPRTOURS on August 4th!

29639736 
Look for my review with TLC Book Tours on  August 5th!

Up Next:

27276380 
I know I've been saying this one is up next for awhile...I promise I'm getting to it soon! 

What are you reading this week? Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. I hope you are having some fun in Vegas, even with the conference!

    The Emotional Life of Your Brain looks fascinating. I hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to read Everything We Keep. I hope it's good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just received the Singles Game in the mail today! I hadn't heard of it (it came in a subscription box I didn't know I still subscribed to), but it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one Susan Mallery book on my TBR, nice books!!
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Singles Game and Everything We Keep are on my TBR list. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete