Monday, July 18, 2016

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

badge

This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn @ The Book Date.

Summer has been crazy busy, so I've only been managing a book a week.  This week is another six day work week, followed by a one day weekend, then a trip for a work conference! Whew! Hoping to finish my current read before next Monday. 

Here's what I'm reading this week!

Just Finished:

28135067

Look for my review with TLC book Tours July 28!

Currently Reading:

17927395

11950578

Up Next:

29912899


27276380


What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. Even finishing a book a week can be an accomplishment for me, life just won't slow down enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to come back and check out your review of "In Twenty Years." I enjoyed it, even if I didn't "enjoy" it...if that makes any sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Singles Game is good. I wanted that one but I have more than I can handle right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really should try Sarah J Maas one of these days!

    ReplyDelete