Monday, July 11, 2016

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

badge

This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn @ Book Date

Last week was a little crazy, despite being only a four day work week! Only managed to finish one book.  This week is a bit more low key, so I'm hoping to get some good reading time in!

Here's what I'm reading this week!

Recently Finished:

27209421

What an adorable book!

Currently Reading:

28135067

Look for my review with TLC book Tours July 28!

On Deck:

27276380

Excited to read her latest book! Devil Wears Prada is one of my all time favorites.

17927395

This one just came in for me at the library! I pretty much hated the first one...but one of my friends assured me that this one was amazing and so much better! So I'm giving it a shot...

What are you reading this week?

5 comments:

  1. I would be happy to just read this week. Being really struggling with making time for it lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you like "In Twenty Years," I enjoyed it more than I thought I would!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished Court of Mist and Fury and LOVED LOVED LOVED it. I hop you do too.

    My It's Monday! What Are You Reading? post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In Twenty Years has caught my eye a couple times in the last week or so. Maybe I should give it a go :) I hope you enjoy your reads this week.
    Here's My It's Monday! post

    ReplyDelete
  5. In Twenty Years is popping up everywhere! I just picked up a copy from NetGalley. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete