Friday, July 1, 2016

Fit Readers Check in July 1


#FitReaders co-hosted by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About. You can friend me on FitBit here.  
Here are my stats for the last week:

Fri: 9,443
Sat: 6, 324
Sun: 10,828
Mon: 10,668
Tue: 9,116
Wed: 12,193
Thur: 10,057
Total: 68,629

This week was a bit rough!  Friday and Saturday we had new student orientation events at the university where I work. It sounds like I would get a lot of steps at an event like that, but for my job, I have to sit at a help table literally all day, so I don't get a chance to get up and move around. By the time Saturday evening hit (back to back long days) I was EXHAUSTED. So a walk and workout just didn't happen. But that's OK! Still pretty happy I managed 68K steps this week.

For July, my goals are:

1. Average 70K steps a week. As I learned in June, some days 10K steps just isn't going to happen. But other days I can manage more steps to make up for it. 

2. Make healthy eating choices! Simple as that.

Happy Fourth of July weekend everyone! Get out and get active!

No comments:

Post a Comment