Wednesday, July 27, 2016

ARC August!

img_7515

Read Sleep Repeat is hosting the 4th Annual ARC August!! I participated in ARC April and loved it, so I am super excited to participate in this August event. The good thing for me is that August is general my most low key month of the whole year, so I hope to get a lot of reading done! This is where I will keep track of my progress.  This will be a great way to catch up on my NetGalley reads!

Interested in signing up? All the details (including prizes!) are here! Signups end July 31st. Make sure to review books you read somewhere (blog, Goodreads, Amazon, etc) in order for them to count.

Another Bonus to ARC April? BOUT OF BOOKS is August 22-28, my friends!! August is officially awesome!!

My TBR List


book cover27213227


My Progress/Books Read:

1. Everything Wee Keep

2. To Have and To Hold

3. Family Tree  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment