Friday, June 17, 2016

Fit Readers Check in June 17


#FitReaders co-hosted by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About. You can friend me on FitBit here.  
Here are my stats for the last week:

Fri: 10,287
Sat: 111,248
Sun: 10,164
Mon: 10,890
Tue: 10,414
Wed: 7,456
Thur: 10,152
Total: 70,611

This week went pretty well, with the exception of Wednesday! I had a super busy day at work and hardly left my desk. Didn't get to go on a walk at lunch. The weather was calling for thunderstorms, so rather than taking Peyton on a long walk, I took him to the dark park--I was worried I would get as far away as possible and it would start thundering/lightening, so the dog park was a safe bet because if it did, I could just hop in my car and go home. And of course it didn't! But it did rain while we were there! The rest of the week was great though, and met my goal of 10K steps a day. I was happy that I went over 10K on all the other days so it averaged out to be 70K steps for the week!

Happy Friday and Happy Stepping!

No comments:

Post a Comment