Monday, May 9, 2016

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

badge

This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn @ Book Date. You should join in, too! 

Back from my fantastic vacation in Kona, Hawaii! I just flew in last night and am frantically catching up on emails and blogging and things! I had all my posts set ahead of time last week so I apologize for not responding to comments and whatnot! I didn't take a laptop or anything...it was so nice to "unplug" for a week!! I will have some blog posts about my trip in the future.

This week is Bout of Books!!! I'm so excited! More about my goals and TBR here (newly updated from what was posted on Friday!)

Recently Finished:

26114516

Loved it!! 4.5 stars. Review to come!

Currently Reading:

26895163

Up Next:

25893582

Finally getting to this one this week! Packed light for Hawaii and didn't carry any physical books, only my kindle. And this one is a hardback! Will read it for Bout of Books!

27189194

What are you reading this week?



4 comments:

  1. I loved all of your vacation pictures on Instagram. I lived vicariously through you! Lol. I'm glad you had such a nice time! Happy Bout of Books!! I'm excited you're going to read Tell Me Three Things and One True Loves soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the instagrams! I was hoping I wasn't posting too much but there was just so much wonderfulness to share!!

      Delete
  2. I've been intrigued by Tell Me Three Things since I saw Brandie rate it highly - I've added it to my wishlist.

    I hope you have fun participating in Bout of Books!! :-)

    Reading With Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Looking forward to it this week!

      Delete