Monday, May 2, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

badge


This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn @ Book Date. You should join in, too! 

I'm in Hawaii this week with my mom and a close family friend (I know, you all feel so sorry for me!) so I'm planning on getting lots of relaxation and reading time in! My apologies if I don't respond to posts as quickly this week!Don't worry--I have a review of A Drop in the Ocean scheduled for tomorrow and a TBR Thursday post, and Bout of Books 16 goals on Friday, so you'll still have some posts to read on the blog :)


Recently Finished:

24336403

25663637

LOVED this book!! Definitely add it to your  TBR!


Currently Reading:
26114516


Up Next:



26895163

Aloha and Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous - I hope you're having a wonderful time!! The Island House sounds like a perfect vacation read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing so many good things about When We Collided lately - on my wishlist!

    I hope you have a wonderful time in Hawaii... And I'm not jealous in slightest, nope, not at all :-P

    Reading With Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're having a wonderful time! Looks like you chose the perfect books for reading on the beach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hawaii......... yes I'm jealous :-) enjoy your vacation reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover on The Weekenders.

    I hope you are enjoying all of your books and your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

    ReplyDelete