Friday, May 27, 2016

#FitReaders 2016: Just joined in and Friday update!


#FitReaders co-hosted by Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and Jen @ That’s What I’m Talking About. I have several blogger friends participating, but thought I couldn't join this far into the year...well, I asked Felicia and she and Jen said I could join anytime, so, here I am!! :) Excited to have lots of blogger friends as workout/step goal accountability partners! Here are my stats for the last week:

Fitbit Steps:

Fri: 12,731
Sat: 12,792
Sun: 8,242
Mon: 10,171
Tue: 13,447
Wed: 11, 666
Thur: 12, 062
Total: 81, 111

I had a great week!! Now that the weather is nicer and daylight is longer, I've been able to take my black lab on nice long walks in the evenings! He loves it and I love getting in all these steps!

Happy Friday, #FitReaders !

3 comments:

  1. yea!! Wonderful to have you. I look forward to seeing how you do. What your goals are, etc. Be sure to stop by on June 1, when we have the "Commit for June."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay...another #FitReader!!! You had a great week - I think we were in a fitbit challege together...don't you love those? They are so motivating to get those steps in! I think I follow you on instagram, too...I love all your yoga pics...I'm also a yogi but am definitely not brave enough to post pics of me doing yoga, though I do practice at home!

    Hope you have a great week!
    ~Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, glad you joined us, Lori!! And great stepping this week, too!

    ReplyDelete