Monday, May 16, 2016

Bout of Books: Wrap Up

Bout of Books

Bout of Books 16 has come to a close! It was a fun week, despite being super tired/jet lagged from my trip. I didn't read nearly the amount of pages I normally do for Bout of Books (usually I'm well over the 1000 page mark). Being tired combined with a six day work week made that hard. But I still finished two books and started on a third! I met all my goals, including participating in one of the twitter chats (love those!)

Grand Total:


Pages Read:732

Books Completed: 2

2689516325893582

I absolutely LOVED both of these books! Reviews to come in the near future!

The next Bout of Books (Bout of Books 17) will be August 22nd-August 28th. Super excited for this one because August is usually a super quiet month for me, so I should be able to get a lot of reading done!

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. You did awesome!! Finishing two books, and you loved them both. I need to read The Island House! And I'm SO glad you loved Tell Me Three Things.

    ReplyDelete