Thursday, May 12, 2016

Bout of Books 16: Goals and Updates

Bout of Books

Next week is Bout of Books 16 (read my sign up post here!)  Excited to start reading on Monday. Here is where I will post my goals for the week, as well as my updates! Still figuring out my TBR--working on that this weekend.

 I've been selected by the Bout of Books team to serve as an expert!  Thank you, Bout of Books! This means I'm an experienced Bout of Books participant and you can ask me questions if needed!!





Daily Progress

Monday 5/9:

Reading time today:  70 pages

Books read from today:  The Island House

Number of books completed so far:  0

Challenge: Introduce Yourself #insixwords


#boutofbooks #insixwords Bookworm, Yogi, Animals, coffee, wine, Oregonian
— Lori Palmer (@palmerspageturn) 

Tuesday 5/10:

Reading time today:  158 pages in The Island House, 25 pages in Tell Me Three Things

Total pages this week: 253

Books read from today:  The Island House, Tell Me Three Things

Number of books completed today: 1 The Island House

Number of books completed so far: 1

Wednesday 5/11:

Reading time today:  65 pages

Total pages this week:  318

Books read from today:  Tell Me Three Things

Number of books completed so far: 1 

Thursday 5/12

Reading time today:  90 pages

Total pages this week: 408

Books read from today: Tell Me Three Things

Number of books completed today:  0

Books completed so far: 1

Friday 5/13:

Reading time today: 54 pages

Total pages this week: 462

Books read from today: Tell Me Three Things

Number of books completed so far: 1

Saturday 5/14:

Reading time today: 94

Total pages this week: 556

Books read from today:  Tell Me Three Things

Number of books completed today: 1, Tell Me Three Things

Books completed so far: 2

Sunday 5/15:
Reading time today:  176 pages

Total pages this week: 732

Books read from today: One True Loves 

Number of books completed today: 0

Number of books completed so far: 2 

Grand Total:


Pages Read:732

Books Completed: 2

Goals

Here's the deal: I'm returning from my Hawaii trip May 8th. I'm gonna be tired this week, so I'm not anticipating as much reading getting done as a normal Bout of Books...but I'm still gonna have fun!

1. Read as much as possible (but not stress out about it). Read on lunch break, evenings, etc. The hard this is that I have to work on Saturday, but I will still read during the day after work.

2.Participate in Twitter Chats/challenges/other events to connect with other bloggers/readers

3. Finish at least one book

4. As in the last Bout of Books...I'm not caring about a page goal....all I care about is to HAVE FUN!

 I've been selected by the Bout of Books team to serve as an expert!  Thank you, Bout of Books! This means I'm an experienced Bout of Books participant and you can ask me questions if needed!!




TBR List:
26895163

25893582

27189194




4 comments:

  1. Hope you get a lot of great reading in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you enjoying The Island House? That one is on my list! Sounds like a great summer read. Great job on the first day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like you're making good progress - and you've already ticked off your goal of completing one book. I hope you're enjoying Tell Me Three Things.

    Reading With Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. 318 pages so far is great!! Whats your total goal? I'm gonna have to look up The Island House, it looks like a really good summer read.

    Books In Bloom • http://goo.gl/h5N12X

    ReplyDelete