Monday, April 4, 2016

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

badge

This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn @ Book Date. You should join in, too!

So this past week I was a big slacker in the reading department!  I didn't finish a book! It was the first sunny week in Oregon we've had in awhile, so I had to take advantage of the nice weather while it was here! I went on walks at lunch, so I got less reading time there and was pretty busy in the evenings last week too. In addition, I've recently really gotten into yoga! I downloaded this awesome app on my phone called the Down Dog App. It allows you to select what level (beginner, intermediate, etc), music, and length of time (20 minutes up to 70 minutes) and it runs through a whole yoga sequence for you. It's fantastic! Of course, it doesn't take the place of an in person instructor helping you with form, but I've done yoga before and with my dance experience I feel pretty comfortable going through the beginner ones. My goal is to do at least 20 minutes a day. Tonight will be a full week and I already can feel the difference. I have issues with anxiety and stress management, so yoga has been a great help with that!

I'm still reading All Stories are Love Stories. It's a great book! Hoping to finish it today or tomorrow. My review post will be up with TLC Book Torus on April 13th.


 25816865


Up Next: Can't decide! I'm a mood reader!


2924749626114516A Drop in the Ocean


What are you reading this week?

6 comments:

  1. The Weekenders is on my Kindle and I plan to read it while on vacation this week. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too! Thanks for reading! Have a great vacation!

      Delete
  2. Live those covers along with the books! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so great that you started doing yoga and are loving it! It's great to find something you enjoy and that helps relieve stress, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So all of these remind me of beach reads and I am ready to pack up and go!

    ReplyDelete