Monday, March 14, 2016

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

badge

This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn @ Book Date. You should join in, too!


 Happy Daylight Savings Monday.....all the coffee is needed today! Wishing I was in Hawaii where there is no daylight savings! Here's what I'm reading this week:

Just Finished:

22859473

Loved it! (Review here)

25573977

DNF...strangely couldn't get into this one. I should've, since it's about books, but...nope.

25894055
Liked it...didn't love it.

Currently Reading:

11559200
ALMOST done with this one...will finish this week!!!

Up Next:

26240981

Thanks to NetGalley!

What are you reading this week? Happy Reading!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, you are on a role with reading! I'm sorry Broken Wheel didn't work for you. I've heard such good things, that's a bummer! I hope The Year We Turned Forty is good - I have that on my list!

    As for which Laura Griffin book I would recommend - definitely Deep Dark, but it doesn't come out until May 24. You may be able to still request it on Netgalley, though!! And I also loved Whisper of Warning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was disappointed about Broken Wheel too. I got 80 pages in and just wasn't connecting with it:(

      Thanks for the recommendations!

      Delete
  2. I am SO with you on the time change -- that's something I LOVED about living in Hawaii!

    I'm reading "The Readers of Broken Wheel" right now and finding it to be ok. Totally cheesy and predictable -- I already knew what was going to happen from the first chapter, which was confirmed when I accidentally glimpsed the final page -- but I'll keep with it for now. It's one of those feel-good bookish reads, which are nice sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read about 80 pages in Broken Wheel and just couldn't do it anymore. Normally I love cheesy and predictable, but this one just didn't do it for me!

      Delete
  3. Oh I noticed your comment for Lies and Other Acts of Love on Goodreads and I thought oh no! It is one of my reads coming up later in the month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great books! I'm interested to see what you think of "The Year We Turned 40'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you couldn't get into Readers of Broken Wheel....I thought it was so cute.

    I hope you have been having a good reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete