Thursday, March 31, 2016

It's my 2nd Blogoversary!


Two years ago today I started writing Palmer's Page Turners! I'm so glad I decided to  start this adventure! I've met so many awesome people through this journey, as well as read some amazing books! I've participated in readathons, Bout of Books, and several challenges along the way.  I've loved every minute of it! 

I want to thank all of you, my lovely readers, for your comments, support, and mostly, reading my blog! I appreciate you all so much and feel honored that other readers, book tour companies, and authors value my opinions and what I have to say about what I read. 

I'm so excited about the future of my blog and look forward to blogging for years to come! Thank you again for your continued support!!

6 comments:

  1. Happy blogoversary!!! I love your blog and value your opinion on books, knowing we have very similar tastes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Here's to a new year full of blogging fun.

    ReplyDelete