Monday, March 21, 2016

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

badge

This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn @ Book Date. You should join in, too!


 Had a pretty productive reading week last week! Here's what I'm reading this week:

Just Finished:

11559200

FINALLY finished this one! Review to come this Wednesday!

26240981

Love, love, LOVED this one, you guys! Review in the next couple weeks!

Currently Reading:

29247503

Just starting this one today! Look for my review in the book tour April 14!

Up Next:

29247496

26114516

Thanks to NetGalley!

What are you reading this week? Happy Reading!

7 comments:

  1. Now I can't wait to read The Year We Turned Forty!! Glad you enjoyed it so much!

    I love a book cover with a cottage on it. They are so adorable. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness I loved it so much. Reminded me a lot of Maybe In Another Life! You must read it!!

      Delete
  2. Oh I love the look of all your books! Every one of them. I so want to read Deborah Harkness too but will need to be a time when I have no pile of books towering over me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely understand that! That's why I'm waiting awhile to start the third one!

      Delete
  3. You are doing much better than me with Deborah Harkness. I finished book 1 years ago and still haven't read on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to The Weekenders too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Year We Turned Forty and The Weekenders have lovely covers. They look like good reads too.

    ENJOY your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete