This is a weekly event hosted by Bookishly Boisterous.
1. So I absolutely loved A Discovery of Witches. And now I'm reading the second one, Shadow of Night. While the story is good and picks up where Witches left off, I'm not as engrossed in this one as the first one. I'm still working my way through it (slowly) but not quite the same level of I HAVE TO FINISH THIS as the first one. Hoping it picks up in the third one.
2. It's March but I'm already ready for summer. All I want to read are beach reads. My two recent reads were Nobody But You by Jill Shalvis (review will post March 30) and The Girls of Mischief Bay by Susan Mallery. Come on, summer!
3. I quit the TBR Pile Challenge. I was failing miserably and it was stressing me out. There. I said it. I am not ashamed!
4. I'm in love with the HGTV show Fixer Upper! Tuesday's episode was amazing! Anyone else share my love? I can't get enough! Chip and Jo need to come to Oregon and completely redo my house!
5. In 50 days (but who's counting) I'm going on a girls trip to Kona, Hawaii with my mom and and a family friend! I am sooooo excited. Is it too early to start packing? Excited for lots of sunshine, warmth, beautiful sunsets, sand, ocean, and reading time :)
6. THIS FACE. I posted this on instagram but had to share again. He's so adorable when he's sleeping! Today he is exactly one year and nine months old :)
That's all for this week! Happy Thursday!