Thursday, February 25, 2016

TBR Thursday: I'll Give You the Sun

tbr thursday

Kimberly @ Kimberlyfaye Reads started a new weekly feature! You should join in the fun, too!

The purpose of the feature is to spotlight a title from your shelf or eReader to see what others think about it. Have you read it? Should I read it or put it back on the shelf? It’s a way to dust off those older books that have been sitting on our TBR and decide if they’re worth reading or just need removed from the list!

20820994 

Published September 2014

Jude and her twin brother, Noah, are incredibly close. At thirteen, isolated Noah draws constantly and is falling in love with the charismatic boy next door, while daredevil Jude cliff-dives and wears red-red lipstick and does the talking for both of them. But three years later, Jude and Noah are barely speaking. Something has happened to wreck the twins in different and dramatic ways . . . until Jude meets a cocky, broken, beautiful boy, as well as someone else—an even more unpredictable new force in her life. The early years are Noah's story to tell. The later years are Jude's. What the twins don't realize is that they each have only half the story, and if they could just find their way back to one another, they’d have a chance to remake their world.

This radiant novel from the acclaimed, award-winning author ofThe Sky Is Everywhere will leave you breathless and teary and laughing—often all at once.

Has anyone read this one? I've had it on my TBR pretty much since it came out, but haven't gotten around to reading it yet!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten to read this one yet, but I read her other book and loved it. Everyone seems to love all of her books, so I think it's worth trying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to put this on my TBR for a while. The cover is very eye catching! Hope to get my hands on it soon.

    Danica @ A Redheaded Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to read this book ... forever now. I've heard nothing but wonderful things about it and her other books. You should give it a try!

    ReplyDelete