Thursday, February 18, 2016

Review: Darkly, Deeply Beautifully

28468307Title: Darkly, Deeply, Beautifully
Author: Megan Tayte
313 pages, published February 16, 2016
Genre: YA Paranormal, Romance

Note: I received this book from the author to facilitate my review. I received no other compensation, and all opinions are my own.

Purchase on Amazon

From Goodreads:

DARKNESS HAS FALLEN, AND SHE ALONE WILL SEE THE LIGHT.

The Ceruleans: mere mortals infused with power over life and death. Five books; one question: If the might of the heavens were in your hands, would you be sinner or saint?

With her mother’s life hanging in the balance, Scarlett is devastated – and done with being in the dark. She wants answers, all of them.

But when was her pursuit of the truth ever straightforward?

Pulling a single thread impels a great unravelling. And each revelation will force Scarlett to rethink what she thought she knew about the Ceruleans, the Fallen, her family – herself.

All that came before was a mere prelude to this, the last journey. From London to Twycombe to Hollythwaite to Cerulea, Scarlett will be stalked by the ghosts of what has been, what may have been and what may come to pass. Until she reaches the place where it all began, and it all must end.

But in the final reckoning, none will survive unscathed. And some will not survive at all.

In this explosive conclusion to The Ceruleans series, all must be defined by their actions: sinner, saint… or something more beautiful entirely?





It's finally here!! I am both super excited that this is the conclusion to the Ceruleans series and super sad that it's over! This book was fantastic and everything I hoped the conclusion to this series would be!! I flew through it because I couldn't put it down--I literally read 3/4 of it in one day.

So many answers were given in this book! What's the real story behind the Fallen?  What is going on with Sienna? What happened to her mother? You learn all these answers and more in this book. What I loved is that there was still so many surprises--this series and this book have not been predictable like so many other books. That alone kept me from putting the book down. The ending was perfect--I won't say anymore so I don't give away anything.

If you're looking for a new series to get into, I HIGHLY recommend the Ceruleans series.  It's absolutely fantastic.  Imaginative, original, creative, and so well written! I can't wait to read what Megan Tayte writes next!

Overall rating for "Darkly, Deeply, Beautifully": 5 stars

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment