Monday, February 29, 2016

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

badge

This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn @ Book Date. You should join in, too!


 Happy Leap Day! I've been sick with a cold this week, so I haven't gotten as much reading done as I'd like! Here's what I'm reading this week:

Just Finished:

25712281

I love her books! Review to come closer to the publication date (March 29)

Currently Reading:

11559200

Still working my way through this one. It's dense, so reading it while sick is a bit challenging.

25817032

Got this one from the library (was on hold) and just started it last night!

Up Next:

25573977

Or this:

25663810

What are you reading this week? Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better, soon! It's hard to concentrate on anything when you feel crappy, I understand!

    I haven't read a Shalvis book in awhile, I need to! And I really want to read Broken Wheel soon - I've heard it's really good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's just a cold, so not really enough to keep me from missing work but enough to make work less pleasant, that's for sure! You gotta read this Shalvis one--I think it's my favorite Cedar Ridge so far!

      Delete
  2. I LOVED both Readers of Broken Wheel and I'll See You in Paris.

    I hope you love them too.

    Have a wonderful reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shadow of night was fantastic. I loved every book in that trilogy but the first one will always be my favorite. I'm hoping Deborah Harkness comes out with something new soon. If you like this, you might like The Physik Book of Deliverance Dane. It is not nearly as intricate but quite good.
    Laura :)
    My Monday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read anything by Jill Shalvis yet, but I did pick up a few of her books on a kindle sale. Hopefully I'll get to the soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon, but at least it meant reading!

    ReplyDelete