Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Bout of Books Challenge: Would You Rather

Bout of Books

Hello second day of Bout of Books! I had a great day yesterday and look forward to more reading today! Today's challenge is hosted by Lori over at Writing My Own Fairy Tale.  The challenge is simple: answer these Bookish Would You Rather questions! 

Would you rather:
Lend books to someone who dog-ears pages or to someone who reads with cheesy Cheetos fingers?

Ugh! That's why I only lend my books to people I REALLY trust. I guess I'll go with...dog eared pages.

Would you rather:
Be able to meet one character of your choice or meet one author of your choice?

That's a tough one...but I'm gonna go with Author :)

Would you rather:
Never be allowed in a book store again or never be allowed in a library again?

I would rather still be allowed in the library! They would get all the new books anyway, and it's free. Haha.

Would you rather:
Have to choose one of your favorite characters to die in their book or have to pick one of your favorite couples to break up in their book?

Depends on the book! But probably break up. Death is way too harsh.
Would you rather:
Be required to read Twilight once a year for the rest of your life or The Scarlet Letter once a year for the rest of your life?

Twilight, hands down. 

And that's the challenge! Happy Reading, fellow Bout of Books participants!

No comments:

Post a Comment