Sunday, January 10, 2016

Bout of Books 15 Wrap Up

Bout of Books

Bout of Books 15 is complete! What a great week of reading it was! Bout of Books is my favorite readathon and this one did not disappoint! Here's my wrap up of how I met my goals, final totals, etc:

Goals

1. Read as much as possible (but not stress out about it). DONE!

2.Participate in Twitter Chats/challenges/other events to connect with other bloggers/readers. DONE! I participated in several daily challenges, and the Saturday morning Twitter Chat!

3. Finish at least one book Done! I finished three!

4. As in the last Bout of Books...I'm not caring about a page goal....all I care about is to HAVE FUN! DONE!


Here are my total stats:


Total Pages Read: 1026!!!

Books finished: 3
23014759

25317360

18304322

How did  your Bout of Books go? I hope you had as much fun as I did!

Can't wait for Bout of Books 16!

No comments:

Post a Comment