Friday, January 8, 2016

Bout of Books 15: Goals, TBR, Updates!

Bout of Books

Last week I signed up for Bout of Books 15 (read my sign up post here!)  I'm so excited that it starts on Monday. Since I didn't post goals or a TBR list or anything on my sign up post, I'm posting them today! Here they are!

Goals

1. Read as much as possible (but not stress out about it). Read on lunch break, evenings, etc. I have no plans the weekend of the 9th-10th, so there will be lots of time for reading!

2.Participate in Twitter Chats/challenges/other events to connect with other bloggers/readers

3. Finish at least one book

4. As in the last Bout of Books...I'm not caring about a page goal....all I care about is to HAVE FUN!

TBR List
Here's what I'll be reading next week!

23014759

25317360

25828495

25663807


Daily Progress

Monday 1/4:

Reading time today: 140 pages!

Books read from today:  Letters to the Lost


Number of books completed so far:  0

Tuesday 1/5:

Reading time today: 66 pages in  Letters to the Lost, 44 pages in My Kind of Wonderful

Total pages this week: 250

Books read from today:  Letters to the Lost and My Kind of Wonderful

Number of books completed today: 1, Letters to the Lost

Number of books completed so far: 1

Wednesday 1/6:

Reading time today:  95 pages

Total pages this week:  345

Books read from today:  My Kind of Wonderful 

Number of books completed so far: 1

Thursday 1/7:

Reading time today:  223 pages!

Total pages this week: 568

Books read from today: My Kind of Wonderful 


Number of books completed today:  1 My Kind of Wonderful 

Books completed so far: 2 Letters to the Lost and My Kind of Wonderful

Friday 1/8:

Reading time today: 30

Total pages this week: 598

Books read from today: Dumplin

Number of books completed so far: 2

Saturday 1/9:

Reading time today: 258 pages 

Total pages this week: 856

Books read from today:  Dumplin

Number of books completed today: 0

Books completed so far: 2

Sunday 1/10:

Reading time today:  117 in Dumplin, 53 in Put A Ring On it


Number of books completed so far: 3, finished Dumplin today

Grand Total:

Pages Read 1026!

Books Completed: 3

5 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about "The Restaurant Critic's Wife," I hope you enjoy it! And "Letters to the Lost" looks great (yes, I totally judge books by their covers!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am totally a cover snob! I totally understand!! :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Have fun, Lori!! Because I have been on vacation for two weeks, I know this week will be too busy getting back into a normal routine for me to participate. I'm kinda bummed, but it's just bad timing. I hope you have fun and get lots read this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your reading! The books you picked look great!

    ReplyDelete