Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016 NetGalley Reading Challenge

ng2016_challenge


The 2016 Netgalley Reading Challenge is hosted by Ariel Avalon, and it goes from January 1, 2016 through December 31, 2016. This goal of this challenge is to not only read all those books we've requested from Netgalley but to then review them so as to get (or keep) our feedback ratio up to the recommended 80%.

This is my goal level:



I will also be keeping track of the books I'm reading here as well!

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great challenge, it is so easy to neglect NetGalley reads!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings Enter my 2nd Annual Blogoversary Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to stop requesting around October because I was so far behind. I have caught up with most so I don't have too many on there now and will begin requesting again!!

    ReplyDelete