Monday, December 28, 2015

Bout of Books 15 Sign up!

Bout of Books

It's that time again!!! Bout of Books 15 is next week!! Bout of Books is my absolute favorite reading event. I was just counting back how many I've participated in and this will be my SIXTH Bout of Books!!  I love this event so much mainly because of the opportunity to connect with other readers and bloggers. You don't have to have a blog to sign up--you can use any social media platform to participate. Here's the official blurb:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 4th and runs through Sunday, January 10th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 15 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


 What are my goals and what's on my TBR? Watch for my goals and TBR Post this Sunday, January 3!

There's still time to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment