Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Top Ten Bookish (and not so bookish) Things I'm Thankful For

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's theme is Thanksgiving Freebie! I decided to go with Top Ten Bookish (and not so bookish) Things I'm Thankful for! Here's my list (serious ones first!):

1. My Husband and Family

2. My Fur Kids (my Black Lab and four kitties!)

3. My Friends--yes, I'm an introvert, but I do have a small group of pretty amazing friends! You know who you are!

4. Health, my house, financially stable, etc.

5. BOOKS! The written word. My ability to read. YAY BOOKS!

6.That I had parents who encouraged me to love to read an learn

7.  That I started my book blog in 2014--it's been such a positive experience for me! I'm thankful that you read my blog!!

8. Libraries

9. To live in Oregon: Oregon is pretty rad. I'm close to the beach, to the mountains, to a big city, and live in a small town.  It's the best of so many worlds!

10. A fun one: Coffee :)

What are you thankful for this year? Happy Thanksgiving, friends!!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm thankful for a lot of these, especially coffee. Lol.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun list! I share almost all of these. Though I AM a little jealous that you live in Oregon! I'm sure I'd love it there -- but I still haven't even had a chance to visit the Pacific Northwest. One of these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The PNW is awesome! Washington is great too! Especially Seattle.

      Delete
  3. Lovely list!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/11/24/top-ten-tuesday-32/

    ReplyDelete