Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: November 9


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine.  The event spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating. This week, I am excited for the release of:

20875599
by Colleen Hoover
Release Date: November 10, 2015
Genre: NA Romance, Contemporary

From Goodreads:

Beloved #1 New York Times bestselling author Colleen Hoover returns with an unforgettable love story between a writer and his unexpected muse.

Fallon meets Ben, an aspiring novelist, the day of her scheduled cross-country move. Their untimely attraction leads them to spend Fallon’s last day in L.A. together, and her eventful life becomes the creative inspiration Ben has always sought for his novel. Over time and amidst the various relationships and tribulations of their own separate lives, they continue to meet on the same date every year. Until one day Fallon becomes unsure if Ben has been telling her the truth or fabricating a perfect reality for the sake of the ultimate plot twist.

Why I'm excited:

Let's just say I preordered this book even before I knew what it was about...THAT is how much I love this author and am looking forward to her new book!!

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

7 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I can't wait for you to read this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this oe on another blog! LOL, I guess we're all interested in it. I plan on reading it, I've enjyed other Colleen Hoover books, so hopefully this will be good too. Great pick! Here's my WoW. Happy reading! New follower on Bloglovin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely looking forward to this! I can't wait to get my hands on it! Great pick, not too much longer to wait!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just pre-ordered this one too! :D
    Besides 'Never Never', the only other Colleen Hoover book I've ever read was 'Confess' and I wasn't impressed. I gave it 3 starts for the writing, the plot just wasn't for me I guess. But I'm intrigued with this one. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a great book! I'll have to check it out, I've never read any of hers.

    ReplyDelete