Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Top Ten Wishes I'd Ask the Book Genie to Grant Me


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me. I love this topic! Here's my list:

*  My own library in my home with floor to ceiling bookshelves along one wall, a library ladder,  comfy reading area, with a lovely view. This would require a new house, of course. And probably one of the few wishes here that MIGHT actually have a chance at coming true someday!

* Another book set in Hawaii by Alan Brennert. I hear this one may actually be in the works already!

*  An 8th day of the week (or let's be honest, I'd prefer one of the five workdays) universally dedicated only to reading and bookish pursuits.

* To be able to re-read favorite books and have it feel like the first time!  Have that magic of not knowing what happens and discovering it all over again:)

* Bookstore gift card with a never ending balance!

*The ability to read faster. So many books, not enough time to read them! This literally gives me real anxiety.

*Getting approved for all the ARC's I want :)

*Easy access to books for everyone around the world

*More authors to come to the PNW on Book Tours...looking at you, Rainbow Rowell and Colleen Hoover!

What wishes would you like the book genie to grant you?

5 comments:

  1. oooooh that ARC one is a good one!! I'd also love to read faster - honestly, my TBR pile is getting to me! Awesome post :) Here's my Top Ten!

    Your new GFC follower, Lillie @LittleLillieReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, and following!! :)

      Delete
  2. I love this list, especially the one about being able to read books again for the first time. And I don't know why I didn't think about a limitless gift card! Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of being able to re-read a book and have it feel like the first time, and easy access to books for everyone. I wish I had thought of those when making my list. I'm totally with you on wanting more time to read and a gorgeous, cozy home library!

    ReplyDelete