Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Dewey's 24 Hor Readathon!

11999190_10155934214935618_2131257031_o
Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon is this Saturday! I have participated in the last few readathons, and I love how all the excitement is packed into one day! If you want to sign up, it's not too late--here's their sign up post. There are no rules--just read, read, read as much as you want to or can! I don't have a set goal or anything other than to read as much as possible and as much as I feel like. Planning on some quality time with my Kindle, as I have a lot of NetGalley reads to catch up on! Here are a few I'm deciding between to read next:
21525983
 
24612059
 
Happy Reading! I will post this weekend about my progress! I will also be tweeting my progress @palmerspageturn and on instagram @palmerspageturners
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not going to have time to join in this weekend, and I'm bummed about it. We have too much going on. Hopefully the next time though! I hope you have fun and get lots of reading in! I'm anxious to see what you think of Romancing the Dark. I got it from Netgalley but haven't had time to try it. I just love that cover!

    ReplyDelete