Wednesday, September 9, 2015

W...W...W...Wednesday

https://samannelizabeth.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/img_1384-0.jpg


W… W… W… Wednesday is hosted by Taking on a World of Words, is a weekly meme showcasing what you just finished reading, what you are currently reading, and what you plan to start reading next.

What did you just finish reading?
 
13547180
 
25205422
 
 What are you currently reading?
 
9464733
 
What do you plan on reading next?
 
18692431
 
What are you reading this week? Happy Wednesday!
 

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you think of Everything, Everything! I want to read it, hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have SO may on my queue to read, it's overwhelming!

      Delete
  2. Great post! I have Brain on Fire on my TBR and really want to read it soon, might have to get it bumped up the pile. I also want to read Everything Everything soon, I bought that on release day but just haven't got around to it yet. My WWW is here if you'd like to read it WWW Wednesday (7th October) http://wp.me/p2gsnd-7

    ReplyDelete